Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Introduction

I am a man in the early thirties. Why did I decide to create a blog on the Nude Dares theme?

I have several reasons to do this. Firstly, I am very shy when it comes to my personal nudity. Shower after sports with other men is even a challenge for me. I can’t help it, and actually I don’t mind, don’t want and don’t feel the need to change my behavior.

I have done such dares myself, alone, and no one ever seen me, and that’s how I like it. I will thus not post any pictures of myself. I’m not a great fan of men’s anatomy, including my own. And as I don’t like my anatomy, why would I share it with others?

So why did I ever came up with this funny idea of nude dares?

Have you ever wanted to face your all timers primal fears, such as perform bungee jumping if you’re afraid of heights?

What could be worse for a shy person to find himself/herself completely naked in a public place, with no place to hide and nothing to cover with?

Some women like to spend a day wearing a mini-skirt with nothing under it. Why? Is this only a question of convenience or confort? Is it because they like exhibition? Or is just for this bit of fun, dare, something like “I am at the mercy of a bad movement or wind blow to reveal my nudity”?

A number of people say to like skinny dipping. Why? Is it because it’s more comfortable to swim named? Is it to perform exhibition to get some sexual gratification? Or is this simply for the dare to run in water and to get out without anyone seeing?

As far as I’m concerned, it is not a comfort thing, nor sexual (so no exhibitionism especially as I don’t want to be seen). It’s not even to challenge authorities by doing something illegal, but only a dare to my personal taboos and my shyness.. I discovered the stress of this situation was fun and thrilling, as a bungee jump can be.

Why am I looking for other people, particularly women? Am I not somehow voyeur?

Even though I find female body much better looking than male, what I am more looking for are stories of past nude dare experiences, more than pictures. The main reason of why women is that I believe they are much shyer than men when it comes to nudity. The dare is thus even bigger.

What I look in the picture is the situation and risk taken. Pictures of nude women in a crowd or at home is of no interest for me.

Here’s another blog on a similar topic.

Here are a few videos illustrating the mindset…

No comments:

Post a Comment